Thursday 10 September 2009

My Final Storyboard


After looking at my list of shot types and plot I created my final storyboard. In my storyboard I have included the events to happen in each shot and what technique I will use to display them. I also noted the editing techniques I would use when changing the scene. I have not included information on lighting, music or mise en scene. I feel that to make sure I have the appropriate music to fit the scene this is something that I will need to select after filming during the editing process. The mise en scene I will need to consider before filming however I think that lighting is something I may have to select and adjust during filming to make sure everything that will need to be seen on the camera can but also that the lighting reflects the right time of day in the film and the tone that needs to be set.


















No comments:

Post a Comment