Thursday 15 October 2009

Subsidiary Task - Film Review

I first opened a custom page in MS Publisher. The size I used was 42cm by 28cm for a double page spread. The background of my page is black and I created two large grey text boxes on the top of this and placed one on either page of my review. I created 2 red boxes on my page, one small in the bottom left and one large in the tiop right, within which I will later place pictures. Next I created a rectangular red box within which I placed 5 star shapes. I filled 3 of these in black and left 2 unfilled. This is the star rating for my films which I mentioned was necessary within my specification that I developed from my review research. When creating the text for my film title I decided that I would do it in the same style as is used on my poster, without the outer glow. The size of my text was 90pt and I placed this in the top left hand corner of my review page, I then moved my star rating and placed it underneath my title.

No comments:

Post a Comment